Stations of the Cross for Kids Story/Picture Book
Let us follow our dear Lord Jesus as he travels the Way of the Cross.
He is asking us to follow him.
This beautifully illustrated version of the traditional Stations of the Cross contains new meditations by children's author Regina Doman along with:
- Scripture verses that point to each station,
- traditional prayers attributed to St. Francis of Assisi and St. Alphonsus Ligouri,
- lyrics to the traditional hymn “Stabat Mater” (At the Cross Her Station Keeping) in both Latin and English,
- a feature that gives historical and scriptural lessons concerning the tradition of walking the Way of the Cross,
- and a final prayer that ties the stations to Eucharistic adoration throughout the liturgical year.
Detailed pictures compliment the text and allow the reader to follow Christ and his Mother as they make their way through the streets of Jerusalem on the way to Calvary.
8" x 6.5" Soft cover book is perfectly sized to bring along to mass and devotions.