Children's Garden Journal
This is an 8 x 10 garden journal, planner and log designed (written and illustrated) especially for kids by a homeschooling (and gardening!) mom of six. Included in this 102 page workbook / notebook are:
- A Place to Record the Owner’s Name, Growing Zone & Frost Dates
- Tips for Using the Journal
- Information on Soil and Seeds
- A Brief Introduction to Composting
- A Bit About Useful Weeds
- Suggestions for Seasonal To-Do’s in the Garden
- Pages for Your Garden Plant Records
- Places to Make Seasonal Notes
- Pages to Sketch Out Garden Layout Ideas
- And More!
This simple and easy to use Garden Log was designed with children ages 9-14 in mind (but of course can be used by any age!). It makes a great gift when paired with one of the many fantastic kid’s gardening books out there!
Markers and paint will bleed through. Pencils and colored pencils are what will work best for log entries.
For a flip-through of the contents: https://youtu.be/a---BGnnJ10