A Lenten Calendar 2022
This Lent, nourish your soul as you mortify your body!
This specialty desk-sized calendar for the season of Lent features full-color illustrations by the artist Fra Angelico and the "Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary" devotion as the basis for weekly meditations. Our popular, devotional calendar helps you "stay on track" with Lenten resolutions and spiritual progress. Perfect for teens through adults.
- Week-by-week format has spaces for listing a weekly sacrifice, prayer intention, and spiritual reading choice.
- Features an explanation and practice of Fr. Lasance’s “Method of Particular Examen in Striving After Perfection" and a particular examination tabulation box (based on the writings of St. Francis de Sales).
- Forty Steps to Easter booklet Reprint from 1962 presents short prayers, practices and meditations for each day of Lent--now with easier-to-follow color headings.
- Indulgenced prayers, reminder to pray the Stations, and a "dot" method of keeping track of daily prayers as listed in the included booklet.
- Also includes “The Clock of the Passion” and a short version of the “Stations of the Cross.”