A Lenten Calendar 2021
This Lent, nourish your soul as you mortify your body!
This devotional calendar helps you "stay on track" with Lenten resolutions and spiritual progress. Our popular desk-sized calendar features full-color illustrations and the "Seven Last Words on the Cross" devotion as the basis for weekly meditations.
- Week-by-week format has spaces for listing a weekly sacrifice, prayer intention, and spiritual reading choice.
- Features an explanation and practice of Fr. Lasance’s “Method of Particular Examen in Striving After Perfection" and a particular examination tabulation box.
- Forty Steps to Easter booklet (reprint from 1962 presents short prayers, practices and meditations for each day of Lent)
- Indulgenced prayers, reminder to pray the Stations, and a "dot" method of keeping track of daily prayers as listed in the included booklet
- Also includes “The Clock of the Passion” and a short version of the “Stations of the Cross.”
Perfect for teens through adults.